Purpose of This Notice
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Biley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of InsuraCrop, Inc.
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, about our customers or former customers, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may also disclose information about our customers or former customers as permitted by law.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, such as we described above, to the following types of third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Fulfillment service providers, such as envelope stuffing services;
- Financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements which is limited to insurance providers.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.